There are clearly 5 times in life you need life transition coaching.
5 Times in Life You Need Life Transition Coaching
I am often asked: What is Life Transition Coaching and when do I need it?
Here is what I tell folks: Life transition coaches like me are wise guides who help you navigate meaningfully and successfully through the positive changes or trying changes of life.
The truth is: Life is change. If you aren’t growing and changing, you aren’t alive! Here are 5 times you need a coach.
*You need coaching when you feel restless, unsatisfied or uncomfortable where you are in life
- Knowing there’s more to life than this
- Longing for meaning and purpose
- Desiring to clarify your life causes
- Re-inventing your identity
*You need coaching when you are leaving one phase of life to enter another
- Graduating high school and headed to career or college
- Graduating college and heading into career
- Beginning empty nesting
- Starting second half of life
*You need coaching when you are experiencing changing relationships
- Getting married
- Raising toddlers, tweens or teens
- Empty nesting
*You need coaching when you are launching into longed-for life benchmarks
- Earning a big promotion
- Moving to a new city
- Clarifying whether to start a business
*You need coaching when you are dealing with unexpected, unwanted change
- Managing life with chronic illness
- Re-inventing well-being after life-changing injury
- Re-creating life because of divorce
Contact me for encouraging, wise, experienced coaching by phone, Skype or in person. Or contact my office at Pike Creek Psychological Center 302-738-6859.